Port Curtis Sailing Club Inc. has secured support through Gladstone Regional Council’s Rise Up Fund. This initiative aims to support Gladstone Region’s not for profit sport, recreation, and community organisations who have experienced adverse impact during the Coronavirus COVID-19 health emergency
The Port Curtis Sailing Club (PCSC) was originally founded in March 1941 as the Port Curtis Aquatic Club with all activities evolving around competition sailing events. The name and its Institution were changed in 1947 and it is now known as the Port Curtis Sailing Club. In 1949 the first Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race was held with a roaring success which enabled it to continue ever since.